Tuttle Twins (affiliate link)
The Tuttle Twins series helps parents convey the principles of freedom to their kids in a fun way. Each book focuses on a different aspect of the principles of a free society that children ages 5-10 can understand.
- What are individual rights?
- Why are free markets important?
- How does money work?
- What is protectionism?
- Should the collective control us?
- Does the “golden rule” work?
- Why is socialism so harmful?
- Can a child be an entrepreneur?
- Persuasion vs. coercion
- What is true education?
- Why we act the way we do
This is an affiliate link. You purchase the books on the official Tuttle Twins website, but by purchasing through this link, Learn More Bookstore LLC gets a portion of the profits.
There are no reviews yet.